In Depth, Complementary Technical Degree Following a Bachelor’s Degree
- The current Master Degree in Computer Science curricula is WS 2016.
Building on a relevant STEM bachelor degree, the existing skill-set will be refined and interconnected. A mix of compulsory lecture courses and selectable master modules allows the students to deepen their knowledge in several aspects of computer science, such as:
- Image Processing
- Geometric Computing
- High Performance Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information and Technology Law
- Multimedia and Technology
- Practical Multimedia (Multimediapraxis)
It is recommended to study abroad for at least one semester. Prior to this, it is ensured that this does not increase the duration of your studies.
Another part of your studies will be the creation of your master’s thesis, which can be part of an (inter-) national academic or even potentially funded industry research effort. To graduate with a master’s degree, a master’s exam must also be taken.
A relevant STEM Bachelor degree