For students on the 2016 curriculum, it is recommended to complete a career oriented internship as a “Holiday Elective Course” (Ferien Wahlfächer) over 4 weeks employed full time, which counts as 6 ECTS, see §9 .
To simplify the proceedings, one should fill out the form below, and hand it in to the Head of the Curricular Commision.
- Before the start of the internship, the intent to start an internship and the intended institution should be reported to the Head of the Curricular Commision, using the form below ( Praxisformular). This should include a short description of the tasks to be undertaken.
- After completion of the internship, the hosting institution should also sign the form for completion. Any changes in tasks should also be briefly listed.
- To add an internship to PLUSonline you have to enroll in the course „Praxis Bachelorstudium Informatik“.
- For the final confirmation, please submit the form to the Head of the Curricular Commission, afterwards you will receive a grade. (mit Erfolg teilgenommen)
- Keep the confirmation form for the application for your Bachelor Degree.